Illegal immigrants are a group of people who have migrated across the national borders in a manner that violates the immigration laws of the country in which the immigrants are going to settle. Most illegal immigrants opt to immigrant from a poorer country to countries that are richer. Illegal immigrants take into account both the risks and the benefits associated with immigration. Most illegal immigrants see the steps they are taking as a way to improve their living conditions and income with the expectation of getting residential permits. Some people argue that illegal immigration benefits the host country economy through extra tax revenue and more circulating money. They base their argument by saying that the illegal immigrants have the motivation that aligns with the American dream; they do jobs that most Americans won’t do.
Problems associated with illegal immigrants
Problems related to illegal immigrants can either be the dangers the immigrants face or those the host country face. Since the end of the slave trade, illegal importation has still continued but at a slower rate. People have been tricked into illegal slavery to work in foreign countries. The illegal immigrants trafficking in this way cannot avoid escaping slavery since there are not eligible to seek help. The case for language barrier can be a problem to most illegal immigrants. In some places, illegal immigrants are kidnapped while are still headed to their destination for ransom and some cases they are found dead for failed payment. Illegal immigrants are always subject to torture, rape, and prostitution. Western Europe countries face serious problems that revolve around the exploitation of illegal immigrants sexually. The United States and Mexico are in the war between the transnational gangs and the human trafficking between the two border countries.
Methods of being illegal immigrants
Border crossing by illegal immigrants is among the most common method and the most dangerous method, most of them are have ended up suffocating in the shipping container, trucks, and boxcars. Another method has been to immigrants overstaying their visa after the host countries rejecting them residence but having not expelled them yet. Another means by the children born in the host countries by the foreigners like in the case of France and Belgium. The use of sham marriages to get into a country by a couple who aren’t into a serious relationship is the best way to get immigration, work permit, residence or for other benefits.
Top 25 Topics For A Persuasive Essay About Illegal Immigration
Illegal migration or the movement of people across national borders without any proper document, is considered as a serious crime by many countries. Today there are lot of illegal immigrants in most of the countries, even rich countries like USA. The belief of the migrants that they can get better living standard in another country increases the amount of illegal migrants today.
Persuasive essay on illegal immigration
Persuasive essay is a piece of writing which try to convince the reader about any of the author’s idea. Every persuasive essay will try to justify the author’s idea by presenting specific evidence supporting it. Proper researching is very important when writing persuasive essay. Illegal immigration being a hot topics with a lot to talk on is a perfect topic for a persuasive essay. Here are the best 25 topics you can consider for a persuasive essay on illegal immigration
- The increase in illegal immigration is due to poverty.
- The strict rules against illegal immigration is sometimes irrelevant.
- Slavery is associated with illegal immigration.
- Prostitution is associated with illegal immigration.
- Illegal immigration can promote terrorism.
- Illegally immigrated kids should be given citizenship.
- Border rules in countries like USA is irrelevant.
- The death of illegal immigrants is increasing.
- The only way to stop illegal immigration is to make changes in rules.
- Rehabilitation facilities should be given to old illegal immigrants.
- Proper border security can stop illegal immigrations.
- Refugees should be considered legal rather than illegal immigrants.
- Access to public system should be given to kids of illegal migrants.
- A system should be developed to send back illegal immigrants.
- The cost of immigration should be reduced in order to reduce illegal immigrations.
- Document checking should be made strict for employees.
- Companies should possess all important immigration documents of their employees.
- There should be special council to take decision on illegal immigration cases.
- Civil wars are the main reason for increased illegal immigrations.
- Government or the UN should provide enough facilities for citizens of countries facing war’s to stop them from choosing to immigrate illegally.
- Illegal immigration is high in rich countries.
- Illegal immigrants may cause danger to their life.
- There are people stuck as illegal migrants as someone cheats them.
- All people born on national territory should be given citizenship.
- Refugees escaped from war or repression should not be considered an illegal migrant.